Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 18, 2014

[THANK YOU]

I just want to thank everyone that has messaged me, commented or talked to me about my last post. It has really helped me. Some things that people have said I had never thought of. Other things have helped me in knowing that what I'm doing is okay and the right thing to do. I have also been told numerous times that it is okay for me to still be grieving [which is something I've really struggled with] so that has really put me at ease that I'm allowed to grieve as long as I need to. Like I've said before, I know it will take time, but all of your kind words and encouragement are really helping me, it's definitely what I have needed. So I just want to say thank you, you have really helped, in my healing and understanding and I really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment